• 2 - 30 May 2016. 'Culinary Compositions I & II'. Prints.
Amics del Museu d'Art, Carrer Ciutadans 18, 17004, Girona, Spain.
• 1 - 4 October 2015. ‘Culinary Compositions II’. Prints.
Back Room Gallery. Holdron's Arcade, 135A Rye Lane, London SE15 4ST
• 3 - 29 October 2014. ‘Culinary Compositions I’. Prints.
Unit 233 First Floor • Elephant & Castle Shopping Centre • London SE1 6TE
• 4 - 30 July 2014. ‘So Close but So Far’. Photography
Centre Cívic Barri Vell-El Mercadal. C/ de la Cort Reial 7, 17004 Girona, Spain
• 24 May - 8 June 2013. ‘Have a Nose Around' installation and 'Temps de Flors' photography exhibition. Salisbury Arts Festival.
Salisbury Arts Centre, Salisbury, UK.
• 14 October - 6 November 2011. ‘So Close but So Far’. Photomonth East London International Photography Festival.
Exit Bar, 174 Brick Lane, E1 6RU, London.
• February 2010. 'So Far but So Close'. Photography.
Madras Terrace House. Chennai, India.
• April 2007. 'The way you see is the way to think' (Mariano Zuzunaga) Photography exhibition. Belchica bar, Barceona, Spain.
• 17 September 2016 - 26 February 2017. 'Science Inspires Art: FOOD'. New York City Hall, New York, USA.
• 7 - 15 May 2016. 'Amanida de Flors' Installation. 61st Girona Temps de Flors exhibition. Girona, Spain.
• 9 - 17 May 2015. 'Dóna la Cara per les Abelles'. Installation. 60th Girona Temps de Flors exhibition. Girona, Spain.
• 10 - 18 May 2014. ‘Scented Optical Illusion’ in Girona Temps de Flors. Installation. 59th Girona Temps de Flors exhibition. Girona, Spain
• 11 -19 May 2013. ‘Have a Nose Around'. Girona’s Flower Festival 2013 . Installation. 58th Girona Temps de Flors exhibition. Girona, Spain
• 24 September - 10 October 2012. 'Weaving Together Yesterday and Tomorrow'. Documentary photography about Chettinad palm leaf basketry traditionally called the ‘Kottan’. Exhibition presented by M.Rm.Rm. Cultural Foundation in association with World Crafts Council.
Manjal, 70 MRC Nagar Main Road, MRC Nagar, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600028
• 12 - 20 May 2012. ‘Make a Wish’ in Girona Temps de Flors. Installation. 57th Girona Temps de Flors exhibition. Girona, Spain
• 17 December 2011. Christmas Art Fair organised by Wobble & Squint . I’ll be selling A3 Photography prints Hahnemühle Photo Rag 308gsm of my work ‘So Close but So Far’, Travel Photography and TieCycle designs for those who cycle around the town .
Praxis Studios, 3-9 Belfast Road, London.
• April 2011. 'Spontaneous Structures'. Photography.
Meanwhile Whitechapel. London. UK
• June 2010. 'So Close but So Far'. II Slideluck Potshow London. Photography.
Shoreditch House. London, UK
• April 2010. 'So Close but So Far'. 5a Trobada i Mostra d’Art Multidisciplinar. Photography.
• April 2010. 'So Far but So Close'. Photography.
Eastbourne Festival. UK.
• January 2010. Mylapore Festival Photo Exhibition Houses of Mylapore. Lady Sivaswamy School Hall, Chennai, India.
• May 2009. III Slideluck Potshow Barcelona '(Grey)ter Manchester'. Photography. Mau Mau Underground, Barcelona, Spain
• May 2009. 'Urban Landscapes' at The Art Works Galleries. Photography. Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
• April 2009. 'The Art of Everyday' at The Art Works Galleries. Photography. Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
• June 2008. 'Cabinets of Curiosity'. Travel photography, objects and stories making a visual travel diary. Fringe Arts Festival of Bath, UK.
• June 2008. II Slideluck Potshow Barcelona 'Walking around Tamil Nadu'. Photography. Mau Mau Underground, Barcelona, Spain.
• June 2007. MAS Multiplication of Art Spaces: Domicili en Permuta. 'Installation for a room'. Barcelona, Spain.
• 2001. 'Human Bodies'. Painting and photography. Eugin Clinic, Barcelona, Spain.
• April 2016, Royal Academy Summer Exhibition, London. Shortlisted
• May 2015, Royal Academy Summer Exhibition, London. Shortlisted
• April 2010, The Art of Giving, National Art Competition to exhibit at the Saatchi Gallery, Lonodn. Shortlisted
• December 2009. Travel Photographer of the Year. International photography competition organised by TPOTY. Shortlisted
• March 2013. Costa Brava Magazine: Costa Live,Spain
‘Girona Temps de Flors’
• November 2011. The Telegraph, UK
‘London Photomonth: most captivating photos’
‘Manchester to Madras’
‘Facets of India’
‘Mariona captures cultures across the world’
• March 2010. Sify.com, India
‘UK or India, life is the same’